RE: breathing gizmo = incentive spirometer

Jim,

Just as you did, I at first thought that what was being described was an
incentive spirometer. However, an incentive spirometer is purely
inspiratory, which didn't seem to make sense for a trumpet player. That led
me to search the internet, where I found the Breath Builder (described in a
prior message), which is both an inspiratory as well as an expiratory
exercise device.

Glen H
A much better anesthesiologist than harp playe