Re: Florida Philharmonic Review

  Can't say as I agree with the last sentence in mr. Bezerra's review. I
(personally) feel that ANY harmonica player who is WILLING to satisfy his
audience and give of himself to the extent of THREE encores (AND, I'm sure
Robt. didn't "Fire-hose" them down the audience's throat), then this
harmonica player is truely a musician's musician. I applaud his generosity,
above and beyond his scheduled agreement..smo-joe