Hard Rain

I absolutely agree with you Ludo regarding Hard Rain.   That was a first run through
where the tape recorder happened to be running.  Listening to it now I hear the
sloppiness but also some good ideas that came through anyway.   If I had a good reason
to do so,  I'd go back and practice some of those things I played spontaneously to
refine them and clean them up.

And obviously you recognized Band-In-A-Box behind Begin the Beguine!

Thanks for the comments!