Re: Florida Philharmonic Review

Yeah, WE might feel blues at a classical concert is a good idea, but how
many people in the audience wanted to hear three blues encores? Try having
an opera singer do 3 solo aria encores in a blues club and watch the place
clear out. The only people left would be the same ones who thought Pavorotti
doing a duet with Bono was a good idea.