Re: Florida Philharmonic Review

I saw Bonfiglio do his concert in Boston two years ago.  He did one or maybe
two encores and they were very well received.  The audience loved it.

Bonfiglio is not only a great player but also a very accomplished showman.
His poise, good looks, body language and overall communication of the music
to the audience is mesmerizing.  If he did three encores I'm sure it was
because the audience wouldn't let him go.

Sam