Re: Unusual Amp. Mod question

Don't try modding the amp with a power resistor wired to the speaker output
unless you want to replace your output transformer or mount a fire
extinguisher to the side of your amp.  I would consider a Weber Mini-Mass
speaker attenuator.  It would be perfect for your situation, it's a smaller
speaker attenuator designed for amps up to 10 watts, relatively inexpensive
(I think $60) for an attenuator.  The Weber Mass Attenuators are considered
to be about the best ones on the market and will allow you to crank up your
amp but to lower the output of your speaker.  Info on the Weber Mass can be
found at:
http://www.webervst.com

No affiliation, ya da, ya da, ya da...

Regards,