Larry Boy Pratt -- Park House Jam -- Fully Exposed CD released

After recording (and re-recording), designing (and re-designing), producing
(and reproducing), my band's CD is finally finished, signed, sealed and
delivered.  Man what a learning experience that was.  We are in the process
of updating the website with mp3's for your listening pleasure and, of
course, a CD sales page.  Stop by the webpage soon for more info.
http://www.parkhousejam.com   If anyone is interested in the meantime, you
can contact me off list at 'mlpratt(at)qis.net '  Replace the (at) with an
@.  I did this to foil the yahoo dudes who snip off most of the E-dress.  (I
hate that).

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt