Cheap harps

I hate to sound a note of dissent in the debate about cheap harps but I
think that REAL cheapos - and I include Easy Riders in that category - are
not only going to give you a lot of hassle with reeds going flat all the
time and badly-gapped reeds but are going to put your class off from going
further.  Suzuki Folk Masters aren't too bad, neither are Huang Silvertones
though they can need initial working on to get 'em playable.  Buy a small
supply of emergency cheapos and get your kids to invest in Lee Oskars!  (I
don't work for Lee Oskar by the way!)

Steve Shaw in the UK

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger