Daily Almanac - April 11

Country comedienne and multi-instrument player Cynthia May "Cousin Emmy"
Carver died on this day in 1980.  Cousin Emmy entertained audiences for
decades.  Amongst her many talents was her ability to play the harmonica.
For more about the life, career and recordings of Cousin Emmy, please visit:
 http://www.eharmonica.net/cousin_emmy.htm

List member Ryan Hartt was born on this day in 1974.  Ryan's an active Blue
harmonica player and I've just recieved one of his CD's, which I'll review
in the very near future.  Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

That's all I have for today.  Have fun and practice.

Peter Krampert, author
The Encyclopedia of the Harmonica
http://www.eharmonica.net