RE: Cheap harps

Hello again Laurent!

We've clearly caught each other sitting at our computers!!  I've checked the
Suzuki site and yes, they are the ones!  I'm sure somebody out there will
help me here... maybe they are no longer available in Low D but they
definitely were at least up to several years ago - I bought them from
Norman's Harmonica Centre in the UK.  I haven't tried to buy them recently -
but after what I said I wouldn't have, would I!

All the best

Steve.

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile