re: Shure A95UF transformer

Hi,

I've been eyeing this too, but I think the XLR side of the Shure
transformer is a male connector, so you'd need an XLR F to XLR F adaptor
to connect it to your RE-10 (in other words, mic, then XLR F to XLR F
adaptor, then A95UF). Kinda bulky that way; you could also just run a
mic cable to the adaptor which is plugged into the A95UF. But you can't
just plug the transformer into the mic AFAIK. Unless I'm wrong about
that.

Howard Parks