Re: Opera Singers - Time-Warner Jingle

  Wellll, it's good to know you're keeping busy..wouldn't want you on the
"Dole"
Now; WHY I DON'T LIKE OPERA
  It all started in 52 and went on till about 60. I was a State Dept. Brat.
One of the things the Consulate would do when a visiting dignitary? would
come to town (Rome, Naples, Milan, Venice) was take them to the opera.
Naturally my mother was there with my father. We (children) were expected
to keep the dignitaries children occupied/amused/company. We
therefore went to a LOT of OPERA.
  Even though I spoke the language, opera STILL
sucks.........................smokey-joe