Re: Florida Philharmonic Review

I may just be a working stiff who's idea of a good night is a shot, a beer,
and a "chop & drop" open stage jam in South Chicago... but at least I don't
get my nose bent out of shape over a music review and a little joke. Whiners
don't last long down here.
I'm sorry you had to take time out from playing in every country on the
planet to address the proletariat.

Bob, what's your beef? I mean, it looks to me like you've got it pretty
good, like you're "in the pocket":
1. You have a family.
2. You are healthy.
3. You are successful, educated, respected, and professionally accredited.
4. You play "classical concertos" on a harmonica and people pay to hear
them, which is what I assume you have always wanted to do.
5. You've been to every country on the planet.
6. You have a great talent. People go nuts when you play.
7. You have a slick website temple with a spinning photo of yourself.

So what if some poor shmuck gave you a a minor criticism? So what if I made
a joke? What the heck do you care what those lowly reviewers and a guy like
me thinks anyway?

Most of the people I know wish they had YOUR problems.

The next time your looking out over a sea of people in tuxedos clapping for
your blues, try to imagine what it's like having the job of that guy in the
corner writing the review. At least you're ON the stage.

PS I notice that you quote plenty of positive reviews on your site. Ever
tell any of those writers that THEY have a God complex?