Ringo-rama

Ringo Starr has a new album out. Three tracks have Mickey Raphael-including
one track with Mickey playing bass harp.The harp is tasteful, but back in
the mix a bit. I wouldn't buy the CD just for the harp.

I felt Ringo missed a stellar opportunity with all his guest musicians. I
would have loved to hear David Gilmour, Charlie Hayden, and Mickey Raphael
all on the same track.

Needless to say, the drumming and vocals are stellar.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals