Re: Reviews

>> This happens the other way too.  A reviewer will like something and praise
>> it to high heaven.
>

>That's why the reviewer should wait before releasing the writing. Make sure
>he thinks it's as good tomorrow as today!
>

>Vince Cheney

  This is the "Primo-Most-Excellent" advice I have seen in over 30 years.
IF I would JUST write something and then hang on to it for a while, I
wouldn't constantly be putting my hoof in my mouth and people wouldn't be
reading it and taking the wrong impression. Athough everything I write is
quite innocent, I JUST DON't know how to write. I will make this "New"
enlightenment my CREED.....smo-j