Speaker Time?

I'm looking at replacing the speakers in 2 of my amps. Check out 1 and 2!

1) I have an amp that is 120 tube watts with 2 - 12" speakers inside.
Wouldn't I need a "matching pair of 60 watts". If so where can I find a
great NEW, reliable set of speakers and what should I get for harp?

2) I have this GREAT Harmony 410 amp that has an old 8" in her. I want to
try a good speaker with a little more bottom! I was thinking  hard about a
Weber but they make a lot of different speakers. Anybody got any experience?
What has the best lows and good highs together that wont break my pocket
book?

Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com