Re: Weber 9 in

I have a Weber Signature, smooth cone, 8" Alnico, fitted with the larger "H"
or harp dust cap in my BF Vibro-Champ and it rocks.  The Alnico Signature
series has been discontinued I think, though I think they can be specially
ordered, contact Weber directly for info on that.  Same goes for the "H" harp
dustcap, not listed on the website but can be specially ordered.  Great
sounding speaker IMHO, great value...get it!!!

Regards,
Don D.