Song Writing

I think Micheal Peloquin's song writing is some of the finest up-to-date tunes
I've heard in a long while.  It ranges from solid blues to R&B and soul
seemlessly.  I'd like to know how he approaches song writing.  What comes
first, the lyric or the melody.  Reminds me of a reply to the old chicken and
egg question. "Just Pick one and you'll get the other."

Micheal, chime in here.  Where do you get the inspiration for your tunes?

Best Regards to All

Larry Boy Pratt