Re: Kim Wilson/Song writing...have we forgotten somebody, or are we just talking blues here!?!?

There is one guy who blows some incredible harp and is one of the greatest song
writers of all time, that is Mr. Stevie Wonder.  I'm surprised he's not been
mentioned.  Are we just talking the blues genre or music in general?

Regards,
Don D.