Re: Kim Wilson/Song writing...have we forgotten somebody, or are we just t...

chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< Here's a few more Harp Players that can spin a tune,-))

 Toots Thielemans (Bluesette)
 Bruce Springsteen
 John Popper
 Mick Jagger
 Billy Joel
 Neil Young
 Bob Dylan
 and my favorites...........John Lennon & John Sebastian & Delbert McClinton

i thought we were mostly talking blues songwriting, but yeah these guys are
top notch.  i'd add peter wolf, david johansen, southside johnny, and paul
jones (manfred mann and blues band fame).  heck, robert plant, too...

steven j gatorman