Paul deLay/songwriting

I have listened to all of the aforementioned harp players and song writers.  Maybe I missed it but I didn`t see anyone mention Paul deLay.  Paul has proven himself to be one of the best songwriters on the scene today and that's is not just my opinion.  I was able to attend one of Mark Hummel's harmonica shows which included, Paul, James Harman, Huey Lewis, James Cotton and Mark.  I was impressed when I saw James Harman come out, get a chair, and sit where he could see and hear Paul when he as doing his act.  If you haven`t listened to Paul lyrics lately, you need to.  He does it all.  The fact that ha is up for another W.C. Handy award is evidence enough.

regards,
Roger Gonzales