Grab Bag gig cancelled

   Sorry to learn that our gig Friday night as
listed (see below) in the giglist has been
canceled. Primo's owner was worried that nobody
would show on Good Friday. In the highly unlikely
event that any Harplers were planning to attend,
forget it. We're scheduled to play next there on
May 16, but may switch that around because our
bass player is going fishing ... I'll keep the
list posted ...

GRAB BAG - John Barclay, harmonica
04/18   Walnut Creek, CA - Citrus Shopping Center

- - Primo's Espresso
Amercano (6:30-9:30pm)

Harpy Webtrails, Bob Loomis
http://search.yahoo.com