writing music

> Has anybody in Harp-L
> land actually written a song? Tell us about
>your experience. How did it
> happen?

I've written songs. Even sold a few in Europe. Most
were vapid but I love the process. If you are ~honest~
about it there is always ~the right word/phrase~ you
are looking for, and you have to settle for something
else half the time. Feels great when you get it right.

I'm honestly not hustling work, but I'd be happy to
put some lyrics to anyones music. If I like the music,
and if you give me credit at the bars. Might be fun
for the next Harp-l compilation.

Robb
http://mp3.com/robbingham
http://search.yahoo.com