David Bowyer/sydney/cchaus is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  17/04/2003 and will not return until
28/04/2003.

I will respond to your message when I return on the 24th.

Is your organisation a 'good corporate citizen'? ASX's announcement of
enhanced disclosure changes to the Listing Rules means your company will be
addressing a range of corporate governance issues for your annual report.
Get up to speed with a range of useful articles, information services and a
link to the ASX Listing Rules - just visit
http://www.cch.com.au/governance.