Gibson? Standel? CMI?

Does anyone know anything about this old [74] amp I
just bought? I couldn't help myself. But now I'm
unable to learn anything.

It's called [on the outside] a SG SYSTEM Tube Amp
~Phaser~. It has some [2] huge 8417's in it, plus a
5881 and a 5932. I think. But someone else said it
uses solid state technology and is a dog.

It was built in the old Standel plant in El Monte, CA.
But Norlin owned both
Gibson and Chicago Musical Instruments (CMI)at that
time. CMI bought Standel
in 1973. I don't know if it's a Gibson or a Standel or
a CMI. Everything I've read about ~SG System~ amps has
been solid state, but this seems to be 100 watts of
tubes. Anybody?????

thanks in advance,
Robb
http://search.yahoo.com