Pro Junior sighting

I had the great pleasure to see Willie Nelson in concert this past Friday
night. Harp player Mickey Raphael sounded great as always. I noticed that he
wasn't playing the late-'50s tweed Champ I'd seen him playing in the past
(he uses a Beyer M-88 mic and runs it into an ART Tube pre-amp then splits
the signal into A> a small tube amp that gets miked, and B> straight into
the PA). At any rate, after the show I asked Mickey what this new, black amp
was. He told me his old Champ was getting too beat up on the road, so he'd
replaced it with a stock Pro Junior. "Sounds killer and only cost me $300!"
he said.
MN