Teaching Position in NY

    I just wanted to post this to the list, as this is a great gig!, The New
School has a  Blues Harp Class on Monday Nights and needs an instructor. In
the past, the class was taught by the late great Bob Shatkin then by Adam
Gussow until he moved to Mississippi. The present instructor is the terrific
Bob Meehan, Bob has done an excellent job carrying on this important teaching
tradition in the Village in NYC.

     Bob has informed me that he is moving to Virginia and can no longer teach
the 3 Monday Night Classes.

I really hate seeing all these great players/teachers leaving NY!!!! we'll
miss you Bob!!!!!!

I had the pleasure to teach a few classes a the New School, once subbing for
Adam's Class and another time for Bernard Purdie's Funk Shoppe class.....it's
a nice atmosphere and everyone is VERY dedicated to their music....

Anyone interested please email Bob at yeehaw@xxxxxxxxxx