Hunter Website back online

Hello all,

I'm writing to advise that my website at http://www.hunterharp.com is
back online.  Thanks to all for your patience while I worked out the
tech issues.

Also: my latest piece of FREE electric harmonica music, an orchestral
version of "Winter Sun at Nobska" with synthesized accompaniment, is
available for download to subscribers now.  It's a very different
sounding piece from the solo version that many subscribers to this list
are familiar with.  If you want to be a subscriber, go to
http://www.hunterharp.com/freemus.html, check out the terms, and send me
an email saying you accept the terms and you want in.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com