Live/local music from the South Carolina lowcountry

Over the last few weeks I've become involved in a project y'all might find
interesting/enjoyable.  It's a webcast from a friend's house: "Live From
the Living Room". We're webcasting local music (mostly blues with a fair
amount of harp) much of which was recorded right in my buddy's living room.
We'll also be doing live shows-probably weekly.  For players/bands living
or playing near Pawleys Island (between Charleston and Myrtle Beach, SC) we
can offer a free vehicle for promotion and  live recording (great
mics/equipt.,etc.) in a relaxed, listening-oriented atmosphere.  Please
contact me off list if interested.  You can tune in now by going to
shoutcast.com and typing "live from the living room" in their search
engine.  We're mostly streaming Smokehouse Brown and acoustic stuff I've
done recently, but will be casting with some video stream directly from
livefromthelivingroom.com soon.

Jonathan (Doc) Simons
jsimons2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx