re: harp instrumentals

There's a new instrumental harp CD that's now high on my to-buy list.
Charlie McCoy has released a disc of country classics called, well, "Classic
Country." Songs include On The Road Again, Crazy, Today I Started Loving You
Again, Orange Blossom Special, Tennessee Waltz, Walkin' After Midnight, John
Henry, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, and San Antonio Rose.
http://www.charliemccoy.com/classic_country.htm
MN