Re: Kim Wilson/Song writing

       Just when you thoought this thread was over...
       I saw Kim Wilson last week and he had his new CD with him. I was going
to post that it had a quite a few original songs on it that are quite good,
but if you are a harmonica player I don't think you buy a Kim Wilson CD for
the songwriting. I just realized that 3 songs on the new CD are on the last
T-Birds studio album "High Water" The grooves are a lot different and some of
the lyrics are a little different, but they are the same tunes. It's
interesting to see how the rock tunes have been recast as reall traditional
blues songs.
       Ryan