Another Good Harp-Ler

Great Harp-L Players

To include someone to the list of many...  I wanted to mention a player that
I don't recall ever being mentioned as a good player on harp-l! I received a
CD that was a "Harp-L Demo on Blues Chromatic" being offered by Damien
Masterson. I really liked the harp playing and I certainly changed my aspect
about chromatic/blues. Though I could criticize the CD on several things the
harmonica parts were none shorter than great! I really liked the CD and
thanks Damien for sending it! I really hope to hear you in a performing band
sometime! The style was not my cup of tea but I really enjoyed your playing!

Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com
Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com