Blues Jr or Pro Jr

I am looking to get a new amp and am considering the Fender Blues Jr or the
Pro Jr. I was wondering what those who have experience with the two think.
Is simple better (pro Jr), or is the more versatile Blues Jr better with its
reverb, tone and volume controls? Also how does the 10" speaker sound
compared to the 12"? I can't find a blues Jr in my town to test, but I am
going to test a Pro Jr today if I get the time.
Thanks for your input,
Shane