Buckeye regrets

From: Roscoharp@xxxxxxx
Full-name: Roscoharp
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:08:42 EDT
Subject: Buckeye regrets
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hey list,
I don't have Jack Ely's e-mail address handy so I'll make a public apology to
the folks at Buckeye, Jack Ely & Joe Filisko especially. Due to a day job
responsibilities, I will not be able to attend this year's festival. Joe had
graciously included me as an instructor in the  afternoon teach-a-thons & I
regret that I will not be able to honor that comittment. Sorry, Joe.
   I also regret missing out on the big fun of hanging out with the great
group of friends I have made in the harp world. I hope everyone has an extra
good time. For those list readers who have never attended Buckeye, it is one
of the highlights of the year for anyone who loves harmonica. I'll try to
make SPAH if things get a little less crazy here.............

Later, Rosco
<A HREF="http://maybeaugust.com/";>maybe august</A>