Re: buckeye and Lee Oskar

Ludo,

It's the final cut from CD #R2 71260  Avenue
Jazz/Rhino
The title is "Live at the Watts Jazz Festival" volume
1 featuring War, Willie Bobo, Gene Ammons, Jimmy
Witherspoon and LAPD.  Hope that helps track it down.
It is worth it as all the cuts are worth hearing
especially the War cut of Gypsy Man.  It is the only
song with harmonica in it.  It is some jazz and some
blues.Willie Bobo does a great version of Antonio
Carlos Jobim's "Dingi".

LennyHarp