{SPAMFILTER} Just Another Band,Just Another Gig

This weekend my band plays at a little bar.We are nothing
special musically-just another blues/rock band:competent but little more.Anyway,we'll have to drive 2 hours to get to the gig,then we'll set up our gear and play from 9pm-1am,then tear our stuff down,collect our $400 and drive the 2 hours home.And we'll have a great time doing it.

I'd guess there are more than a few harp-lers like me,playing in local bands on weekends for not much money or recognition but just because we love it.I would love to read about your bands and gigs and why you do it...I'll bet you've got some great stories to tell.
WVa Bob

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net