Re: Blues Jr or Pro Jr

Thanks for all you responses. I guess the vote is unanimous then. I'll go
for a Pro Jr. .

Andrew wrote in an earlier thread:
"A reissue Jensen C10Q (I think the amp
leans more toward ceramic magnets). Good tube swaps with some Ei EL84's and
decent 12at7 in the first gain stage and you're ready to rock."

Are these the best and only mods needed to build the ultimate Pro Jr.?
Thanks again,
Shane