Weekend in Chicago

To Harp-L:    sorry if I'm not doing this correctly.  It's the first time
I'm sending something to be posted so I hope I'm sending it to the right
place. If not, could you please forward it to the correct person and let me
know if you do so I can do it myself next time.   Meanwhile, please put the
following message on the next Harp-L transmission.

In Chicago for the Weekend

I probably should have thought to post this earlier but this just occurred
to me.   I'm in Chicago for the weekend on business and wanted to try to see
if anyone knows of any good blues harp performances going on in the city.
Also, I'd love to find a place that has an open mic to see if I can join in.
You can answer this off-line at:

sieger@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,   Richard Siegel