Re: Blues Jr or Pro Jr

Shane wrote:
<<
Are these the best and only mods needed to build the ultimate
Pro Jr.?
<<

A lot of useful mods have been proposed, certainly more than I would
have imagined, and I'm sure that all of them can do good things to the
sound.

The only advice I would add is this: make your mods one at a time and
compare the resulting sound to the previous sound of the amp.  If you
make a bunch of changes all at once, you will never know  which mods are
producing the most important changes in the sound of the amp.  In the
event that the results don't please you, you'll also have to back out a
lot of changes instead of one.

Like Billy Joel says: it's good information from a man who's made
mistakes.  (Hey, lyrics DO matter!)

Regards, Richard Hunter
www.hunterharp.com