Re: Blues Jr or Pro Jr

In a message dated 4/26/03 1:17:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
markwilson53@xxxxxxx writes:

> I'm always looking for a good reason to spend money I don't have on
> additional harmonica gear I don't need.  Is the Pro Jr. a better harp amp
> than the Kazoo model 1.
>
> Mark

Well,

Thats a question I cannot answer, its going to be a matter of personal taste.
This I do know about the Pro Jr. compared to the K-zoo Model 1- its much
louder than the K-zoo. I think tone wise they are pretty close, gear can only
do so much in this regard. My guitar player uses a Pro Jr. live now, I can
say that it is one the best guitar amps I have heard live, and it sure ain't
bad for harp.

Andrew