Lee Oscar Starvation

Speaking of Lee Oscar what about a new C.D.  I read a rumor a year or
two ago that he and Little Sonny were collaborating on a "blues" C.D.
I saw these two tone genius's  jam informally at David Barret's
Masterclass some years ago and had an orgasm. Lee's a friendly and
generous guy (bought me dinner in Calif., called me from the NorthWest
after I posted some compliments on harp-l some years ago) and is all
about the soul and fun of music. Problem is I live in N.Y.C.  which is
not economically Lee friendly so the closest you can get to Lee is his
C.D. (don't even mention exciting players like Paul deLay who Never
have invitations to N.Y.C.) The last C.D. I got from Lee I had to
import from Lee friendly Japan and that was years old!