Pro Junior Mods

I recently bought a Pro Junior Tweed. I've played the
Blues Junior for a few years and have been happy with
it, but I'd also like to compare it and I've heard
really great things about this amp.

I play mostly Chicago blues and like that dirty tone
for the sound I'm looking for. I've tried a few tube
swaps with the right most tube (furthest away from the
EL84 power tubes) but have not changed the the other
tube (next to the EL-84's). I haven't changed the
speaker yet, since I don't know which 10" speaker to
get.

What are your suggestions for the optimum mod to get
close to the sound I'm looking for? Which speaker and
tube swaps would you recommend? I'm trying not to
spend a ton of money, and have heard that you can get
a "Bassman 59" like sound from this little puppy.

Thanks for your help..

Eric Brown in L.A.
http://search.yahoo.com