Fender ~DeVille~

If the front of the amp [VERY heavy, all tube, not RI]
says, ~Fender DeVille~, is it a ~Blues DeVille~ or a
~Hot Rod DeVille~??? Can one tell?

I'm offered one for 600 bucks, and I like it's sound
but I can't get back to the shop this weekend to get
more info [and can only see ~DeVille~ through the
window] :->. Is this the one our amp-gods always say
is a little too ~clean~ for many harp tastes? Was this
built so guitar players could have a Bassman [if you
know what I mean]?

Thanks,
Robb
http://search.yahoo.com