Buckeye Fest afterward

Just got in from the Buckeye fest. Will not do a total review, but want to
make a few comments. Firts of all, I had a GREAT time, and want to thank Joe
Ely, Buzz Krantz and all the other great people who helped put it together.
Highlights for me personally were my turns at the jazz jam and the acoustic
blues jams -- and of course hearing WONDERFUL players there, conversations
with any number of warmhearted, bright folks, discovering chrom players like
Chris Bauer and (huge apoligies for slipping on the names)  the lead players
for The Society Boys and The Jammercats, lessons, hints and support from
Buzz, Allen Holmes, and Joe Filisko, seeing and hearing the precursor of the
harmonica -- the Chinese Sheng, learning about and hearing first hand for
the first time the chord and bass harmonicas, and overall the love and
respect given and shared by this slice of the harmonica community. Really.
Oh yeah, and hanging out and jamming with Lee Oscar. Just had to add that!
Thank you Bob Meehan for the harp and the ouzo, being a gentleman about my
hissy fits and dealing with that guy at the Sat. nite blues jam.

Harmonica Blu
BluXpres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.HarmonicaBluXpress.com