shameless Harp business plug

Hi folks,
Chon recently revamped my website with a list of new services and prices on
repairs and restorations. Some of the text still needs centered but you can
figure it out.

New to the website is a general list of some 300 prewar and vintage harps I
have for sale. I don't plan on restocking any harps once they are sold.

Back in 1999 I made a huge purchase of used and nearly new Hohner chromatic
and diatonic harps that sat in a warehouse. Some for over 40 years. They
came from a music store in Canada that never sent them back to Hohner for
repair or credit. Some were just missing a coverplate nail. Others have
tuning issues. All the chromatics need the comb fixed due to being stored so
long. They now reside in a warm humidity controlled climate in my home in the
US.

I held onto them until I had a good bit of background in repairing  and
restoring diatonics and chromatics.  A few folks already noticed the harps
for sale and have purchased some from me.  The oldest being an original pre
patent1896 Marine Band in almost new condition.

I have no set figure on model prices since some are better cosmetically then
others.
All will be inspected for proper tuning before leaving the shop.  Most do
need to be tuned or restored in some manner. (no false advertising here).
The 270 and 280 chromatics will have complete restoration services done and
be priced accordingly.

I also have quite a few prewar Echo's in good condition also.

I do the restoration work on a per order basis since I still have repairs to
do from outside the shop.

You can read all the gory details on the website.  I'm still in the planning
stages of offering replacement 280 wood combs. I have someone that will make
them for me but I'm trying to find a vendor that is closer to home (so I can
manage quality control) and less expensive.

I still try to follow my policy of keeping the harmonica as original as
possible while making it play the best it can.  I stock only original Hohner
parts.

Contact me at FatheadMI@xxxxxxx for offlist inquires.

See web address below.

take care