Re: Jimmy Zavala and The Wire

Jimmy is best known for the blazing hook & solo on Missionary Man by the
Eurhytmics. I heard he signed away any future $ from that #1 single. Be
careful out there!
He was recently in Etta James Roots Band as sax and harp player.

BTW-Mediocrity is a pinnacle for a Jennifer Jason Leigh movie.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=4