ADMIN please read

We've had a rash of disk quota violations.  My policy has been and continues
to be any account that bounces a mail for being over quota gets unsubscribed
immediately.  No exceptions.  If you suddenly stop receiving harp-l this
would be something to check on.  I do try and write everyone I unsubscribe
but 9 times out of 10 the mesage is going to bounce.  That 10th time the
server is still allowing small messages through so I can notify the person
they're being unsubscribed.  This is not personal, it's business.  Bounced
messages clutter up our system and the owner's mailbox.  Please do
unsubscribe if you have a mailbox limit and go ut of town for a week.  My
apologies for any inconveniance this causes anyone.