Re: Blues Chromatic Harp - Instruction Out There?

Mel Bary presents "Blues Harp for Diatonic and Chromatic Harmonica" by Phil
Duncan (MB93814BCD).  Groth Music online has it, and I would imagine that
Coast to Coast might have it.  Coast to Coast is one of the best Harmonica
resources online.  You might also check on the title from Amazon.com.  I just
received my copy but haven't started the method yet.  Good luck!

 <A HREF="http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/scan/fi=products/st=text/co=1/sf=sub_cat4/se=Best/op=rm/nu=0/ml=20/tf=category/to=x/tf=description/to=x.html";>Coast to Coast Music - Search results</A>

 <A HREF="http://www.grothmusic.com/";>Groth Music: Minnesota's Original Music Superstore - Percussion, Music Gifts
& More</A>

Barry K.Cheskin
barryc01@xxxxxxx