Re: Posture

I'm OK with posture generally, but can someone please talk me out of my bad
habit of gripping the ends of the harp too hard when I'm using my bullet
mic.  I've had a bony lump on my right palm for years as a result.  No
kidding!

Steve Shaw in the UK.

Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile