Review of a Jam CD

Hi all,
    I just thought I'd mention that I just finished a review of a CD of
blues backing tracks that with my notes, are custom configured for harmonica
jamming.  The CD is called "The Ultimate Blues Jam Vol 2", and is by Toronto
guitarist Pete Schmidt,  who is well known in that neck of the woods.

    The CD is  (1) sonically great CD, (2) my review contains enought notes
on each song so that you can not only jam to the tunes, but you can "call
the tune" at a local jam.  I describe the structure of the song, the
structure of the turnaround, who it is in the style of,  whether it uses a
boogie or a walking bass, and a lot more.  You can see it on the first page
of www.bluesharp.org

    I'm using the first tune off his CD in my Online Jam, so you can hear it
there or on Pete's web site, and the CD is available for sale from his web
site.

    --Rick Beall
        www.bluesharp.org